After a very thoughtful month celebrating Roe v. Wade, here is a modest kit for helping to make important reproductive choices.
Know your body and sexuality:
- Check out the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States, SIECUS
- Scarleteen provides information and help for people in their teens and 20s
- Learn about contraceptive use in the U.S.
- Find patient resources on the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals’s website
Know your rights:
- Check out state laws and information about insurance coverage of abortion
- For anyone that wants information about reproductive choice as a basic part of religious liberty, Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, Faith Aloud, and Religious Institute are all great resources
- Learn more about crisis pregnancy centers
Share and support:
- Read and share positive abortion stories at ThanksAbortion, 1 in 3 Campaign, and I’m Not Sorry
- Get help and facts, and learn ways to get involved at the Pro-Choice Public Education Project
- Provide a pro-choice presence at a clinic—volunteer as a clinic escort
- Learn about pro-choice candidates at Emily’s List
- Join your studies to the struggle: Law Student for Reproductive Justice, Medical Student for Choice, and Nursing Students for Choice
- Be part of a world where every pregnancy is wanted: UNFPA
You definitely can choose! Spread the word!